E AWARD OF EXCELLENCE
Thank you to the writers who blog at Romance Roundtable for honoring Seekerville with
The E Award of Excellence.
The Excellent Blog Awards began at Project Mommy. You can read the rules of the awards, which include the following:
By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who's blog’s you find Excellent Award worthy.
It took us a while to compile our list...in fact we had to do anonymous voting to make this fair, but we came up with some awesome blogs we'd like to pass this award to.
The Writers of Seekerville present our choices for the E Award of Excellence in Blogging in random order:
- Edit Cafe : between the lines. . . behind the scenes. . . into the lives. . . of three faith-full fiction editors
- Seek First His Kingdom: Musing on faith, kids, marriage and life.
- Petticoats & Pistols: Romancing the West
- Chip MacGregor . com : Publishing tips, insights and wisdom from a seasoned pro in the book business
- Novel Journey: Getting the word out, one reader at a time
- Story Sensei: Fiction critique service and writing tips
- Craftie Ladies of Suspense : Christian romance writers of fictionalized tales of intriguing edginess
- Isabel Swift...Wouldn't you like to know?
- From Where I Sit: Musings on my life, Thomas Nelson & the world of publishing
- Squirrel's Treehouse: Skitter up, have a seat, relax while I banter
- Writers At Play: "All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once you grow up." - Pablo Picasso
- Men With Pens: Shooting from the hip. Web business tips for writers, freelancers and online entrepreneurs. (MWP on hiatus until June 16)