Here are seven things we love:
1. You guys! Our blog readers! (although I guess you'd technically call that more than one thing or person...)
2. Each other! The Seekers were formed as a support group for contest
3. Contests! We are all junkies. We admit it. It only got worse when we got contracts.
4. Fiction! Non-fic just ain't our thang, although some of us will read it if forced to at the end of a gun. Many of us have been reading fiction for most of our lives, so naturally we'd write it. The majority of us write Christian fiction, but we fully confess to liking a good Silhouette Desire every so often. Keeps the marriage healthy.
5. Knitting! Okay, okay, only Camy likes knitting, but since it's my blog post, I can put whatever I want.
6. Contracts! We want all of us to one day be published! Even those of us with contracts would like a few more (except maybe Mary who has enough contracts to last her until the Second Coming).
7. God! We are fifteen women who are all incredibly different, but we are also sisters in Christ. We pray for each other and praise God for each other (most days...after all, we're not perfect :).