1. a person who evades his or her duty or work
I have decided to make life easy. (For me, not you.)
You get to write from a prompt.
Marlena Fortune and Madame Zelda will pick the winner based completely on their own special brand of twisted subjectivity.
So come on. Be brave. Step out of your comfort zone.
Yes, you. I see you there hiding behind your monitor.
1. Keep it clean. Anything not PG will be deleted.
2. Maximum word count 150.
3. One entry per person.
4. You retain sole ownership of your entry.
5. Leave your email address. If you don't put your email address in the body of your comment your entry will not be considered for the contest.
6. The genre is romance, all sub-genres invited. (but remember rule #1)
7. Please be familiar with the Seekerville contest rules located in the bottom right column of our front page.
8. The prompt is mine, the 150 words are yours..bunch a rabble rousers.
No whining allowed. If you don't want to play then take your toys to the other sandbox.
Winner? Oh, yeah. I guess I have to pay for my slackerliness.
Winner receives a $20 dollar Amazon gift card. Please, if you live on the South Slope of Western Transylvania and you cannot use an Amazon gift card because Amazon won't deliver to you, don't enter.
Contest deadline is Friday, July 2nd, 9 pm MST. Winner announced in the Weekend Edition.
Any questions? Good. I'm too lazy to answer them anyhow.
Your Writing Prompt:
Emily Carter dashed out of sudden downpour into a small bookstore and straight into the arms of her former beau, Jack Elliot.
Need a little romance to get you in the mood? Check out Seekerville's favorite YouTube romance montage.
I almost forgot...as promised all visitors who say hi today, will be entered in a random drawing for my little sister, Anne Adams' latest release, Bible Facts from Candle Books. Bible Facts is currently best seller #82 at the Eden Christian Resources UK.
Once again, you must leave your email address in the body of your post. Winner announced in the Weekend Edition.
Ready! Set! Go! (I'm going to go take a nap...)