Welcome to another Weekend Edition Special Delivery!
We Have Winners!
Contact Seekerville through our new web email if you are a winner and if needed, provide your snail mail address. Please note our giveaway rules in the right lower column of Seekerville. All prizes are mailed within 6-8 weeks of winner announcements. But if we goof up, holler.
Please be advised that due to the Canada Postal Strike, Seekerville is temporarily suspending snail mail prize delivery to Canada-does not include internet delivered prizes.
Love Inspired Historical author Janet Dean was your hostess Monday with Tips for Writing Novellas. The winner of her latest Love Inspired Historical, Wanted: A Family is Suzie Johnson.
On Tuesday Love Inspired author Tina Radcliffe presented-Super Secret Insiders Notes on Writing When You're Stuck and winner of a Seekerville author giveaway package is Jamie.
Hope you didn't miss Conference Dos and Don't with Love Inspired Suspense author Debby Giusti, author of the Military Investigation series. Winner of The Officer's Secret is Cindy W.
Our special guest on Thursday was Love Inspired author Kim Watters. Kim shared Setting is Important, and the winner of one of Kim's backlist books is Faye.
Saturday The Best of Seekerville from the Archives and First Five Pages Critique featured Walking The Dark Side of the Moon by Ruth Logan Herne. Winner of a five page critique is Christine.
Next Week In Seekerville
Monday: Love Inspired author Missy Tippens is your hostess today.
Tuesday: Abingdon Press author Sherry Kyle will be sharing "Creative Spaces" in Seekerville today. Stop by to chat about the importance of having a space to write. And she's doing a giveaway of her new release: Delivered with Love.
Wednesday: We are delighted that Jacqui Jacoby will be back in Seekerville. Join her for her post "Forward Motion." And there's a fun giveaway as well!
Thursday: Seekerville is thrilled to have Books & Such agent, Mary Keeley with us today.
Friday: Join us for a visit with Thomas Nelson author Catherine Richmond.
If a little candy store action with a really pretty girl is your cup of tea on this Father's Day, go to The Craftie Ladies of Romance Blog and check out Megan Russo's (Megan is the heroine of Small-Town Hearts) interview about life, time, being dumped at the altar and men in general! The interview will up today, Father's Day!
Why is this woman smiling? She's very, very excited that the cover of her October release from Harlequin Love Inspired, Oklahoma Reunion is up on Christianbook.com. Follow the magic link!
- Secrets Editors Want You to Know: 7 tips for finding your “in” and making the most of it (Writing Playground) And if you are going to Nationals NYC, they have a great post on packing too!! "The Comprehensive, Must-Have, Magical, Mystical, Packing List Strikes Back"
- The Myth of the Unearned Advance (The Steve Laube Agency)
- How Much Should An Editor Charge? (GalleyCat)
- Tom Cruise Could Play Jack Reacher (GalleyCat)
- Lil Copan has joined Abingdon Press as senior acquisitions editor for the Christian Living Line. Previously she was an editor with Paraclete Press. In addition, Ramona Richards has been promoted to senior acquisitions editor. (Publishers Lunch 6/17/11)
- Going to ICRS? Bethany Hamilton -Soul Surfer-is as well. (Christian Retailing)
- Tools to Promote Your Author Blog (GalleyCat)
Seekerville is thrilled to share another Friend-of-Seekerville first sale. Writing as Mia Ross, Andrea Chermak has sold the first book of the Sawyer series to Melissa Endlich of Love Inspired books. Andrea's book is scheduled for a May, 2012 release and we couldn't be happier for her! PARTY!!!!
To celebrate, we've got a couple of friends of Seekers books to giveaway. Just comment today! Winners announced in the Weekend Edition. (The above is the real balloon Andrea's family presented her with.)