New Year's Eve Party Winners Can Be Found at the NYE tab here.
We Have Winners
If you are not familiar with our giveaway rules, take a minute to read them here. It keeps us all happy! All winners should send their name, address, and phone number to claim prizes. Send to Seekers@Seekerville.net
Tuesday Sandra Leesmith was your hostess and she shared about hosting a Facebook Party withTanya Stowe, from Faith, Hope and Love chapter of RWA who shared how she set up the Facebook Party that featured Sandra as one of the authors. Winner of ebook copy of Love At Christmas Inn by Tanya Stowe and an ebook of choice by Sandra Leesmith is Nancy C (Chill N).
Speculative Fiction author and librarian, Steve Rzasa was our special guest Wednesday Stop by for "On Track." Steve is generously offering a first 15-pages critique of a Speculative Fiction manuscript to one commenter in preparation for the ACFW Genesis Contest. The winner is Meg Brummer. Seekerville is giving away an Out Of Print tote in honor of his visit. The winner is Elaine Stock.
Thursday Tina Radcliffe brought you "Regional Cues and Clues." Should your heroine say soda or pop? Sneaker or tennis shoe? We discussed the fun quirks of regional terminology that can add realism to your writing. Winner of their choice of research book is Vince. Winner of an Out of Print tote is Tracey H. Winner of Rocky Mountain Cowboy are Susan P and Janet Kawash.
Friday, January 6, Tina Radcliffe is blogging at Pistols & Petticoats-with a giveaway of Rocky Mountain Cowboy. Tina is also featured on the More To Life Magazine Blog. Stop by, leave a comment and consider subscribing. http://bit.ly/2hh58wb
Did you see our furry friends on Facebook and Twitter? Tina, Janet, and Debby share. Click on images to enlarge.
Have yourself a furry little Christmas from Author Sherri Shackelford, Teri Wilson, Novelist and Writer, Terri Reed, Tina Radcliffe Author, Tracy Blalock, and Valerie Hansen.
Our authors want to share special holiday wishes from their pets. Deb Kastner, Author, Debby Giusti, Elisabeth Rees, Hope White, Janet Dean, Author Jill Kemerer.
Random News & Information
Links will return next week.
Find out who's scheduled this week in Seekerville by checking the January calendar here!
1. 1/6/16- The Author’s Bootcamp Manual 2016
2. 2/3/16- February Contest Update
3. 2/16/16- Writer Beware
4. 2/22/16- Focus on Love Inspired Historical
5. 3/17/16 –Don’t Get it Right, Get it Written.
6. 5/25/16- Classic Romance Tropes
7. 6/8/16- When a Book Becomes a Hallmark Movie
8. 9/15/16- 3 Ways To Use The Setting To Steer Your Story’s Plot
9. 10/5/16 -9 Ways to Grab an Editor or Agent’s Attention
10. 10/22/16- The Real Story: How 13 Writers Left Unpubbed Island
11. 10/27/16 -Deconstructing a Romance Novel
12. 11/30/16- December Contest Update
13. 12/1/16 -When Your Calling Flatlines
14. 12/6/16 -Transforming an Ordinary Concept into an Extraordinary One
15. 12/7/16- Three Ways to Make Your Writing Come Alive!
16. 12/31/16- 2016 Rockin’NYE PARTY.
Share the opportunity!
That's it! Have a great reading and writing Weekend. Happy New Year. Remember, we're closed tomorrow!