Seekerville Perfect Pitch Contest
1. Contest opens at Midnight EST, April 3, 2014 and ends at 11:59 pm PST on April 30th 2014.
2. This contest is open to unpublished and published writers 18 years of age and older.
3. Entrants must have been registered for Speedbo 2014.
4. Entrants must be unagented.
5. Entrants must have a completed manuscript that fits literary agent Susan Brower’s requested guidelines.
6. Enter your Perfect Pitch in the format Sue Brower shares in her Seekerville posts of April 1 & 2.
7. Judging will be completed by the Seekers. No comments will be made on the entries and they will not be returned.
8. The top five winners in no particular order and chosen by Seekerville will be announced by Saturday May 31 in the Weekend Edition.
9. The top five winners will then go to Agent Susan Brower of the Natasha Kern Literary Agency for review.
10. All contest entrants must post a comment in Seekerville at least once during Sue Brower’s visit on April 1 & April 2. (one comment total)
11. Submit your contest entry to the Seekers@Seekerville.net email address (not case sensitive) in one email as per Susan Brower’s specifications.
12. In the subject line please write Seekerville “Perfect Pitch Contest.”
13. If you do not receive verification of receipt of your manuscript by Seekerville, please email Tina Radcliffe at email@example.com
14. Contact us at Seekers@Seekerville.net if you have questions on formatting.
15. One entry per person
16. We reserve the right to disqualify any entries that do not observe these rules.
18. By submitting your entry to this contest you agree that Seekerville has no liability for any issues arising from your entry into this contest. You further agree that all decisions made by Seekerville regarding this contest are final. We cannot be responsible for any internet issues or lost entries.