Friday, November 27, 2020

Are You looking for "DIY Graphics Design Tutorial: STOCK IMAGES (Part One)"?

 

DIY Graphics Design Tutorial: STOCK IMAGES (Part One)


Recently, I designed my first ebook cover, then a second and a third. At first, I was just doing a mockup with the intention of hiring a designer. But when I showed my cover to the other Seekers, they convinced me to run with my own ideas (so it's their fault! lol). When they started asking about some of the techniques I used, I decided to do a series of blog posts on the subject. I’ve blogged about DIY graphics design in Seekerville before, but sometimes I think I cover too many aspects of design in one post, and it's too much to soak in at once.
.......



<<<<<<<~~~~****~~~~>>>>>>>>


Due to popular demand, this post was reposted on December 9th so that villagers would have another opportunity to ask questions and comment.

Please click here to join the discussion.