Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Women of Lawrence County by Seekerville Guest Tracy Fredrychowski

Hi Everyone! It's Debby Giusti, and I'm thrilled that the amazing Tracy Fredrychowski can to be with us today. Tracy is an accomplished author of Amish fiction. In addition, she hosts a delightful podcast called Buggy Talk that features Amish authors and their stories, which is how Tracy and I first met! This woman does it all and all so well. Please join me in welcoming Tracy to Seekerville!

Can the Women of Lawrence County find true peace in Jesus?

Hello Seekerville friends! I'm happy to have the chance to visit with you, and thank you to Debby Giusti for inviting me. 

 

If you don't already know me, I'm Tracy Fredrychowski, and I love to write real, raw, and relatable Amish fiction. I grew up in Northwestern, Pennsylvania, nestled between three Amish communities in a time when life was a lot simpler.  

From my humble beginning, I'm not sure how I ever found myself thrown into a world of marketing, but it worked for me. For the last twenty-five years, my hubby and I have owned a web marketing business, so I have lots of stuff floating around in this head of mine. 

For this post, I'd love to share with you my latest project. A ten-book series about the Amish women of Lawrence County. 

While I love a feel-good happily ever after story, I also like to read Christian fiction that brings me closer to Christ. Stories that share real-life struggles and how we can turn to the Lord in those challenging circumstances.

That's precisely what my new The Amish Women of Lawrence County series is about. (Click on the above link to download the novella that started it all.)

Let me introduce you to the first three books in this series:

 

Emma's Amish Faith Restored

Her trust in the Lord has been tested beyond all strength. Can this grieving believer reclaim the way back to enlightenment?

Emma Yoder is struggling to cope. While the young Amish mother is devastated after her only child dies in the womb, she and her husband gain little comfort from the Old Order's rigid ways. And whispers among her people lead her to suspect the truth has been concealed from her for years.

Still fighting internally to forgive God for her tragedy, Emma sets out on a journey to discover the deep healing she craves. But her discovery of a newfound secret love of Jesus's teachings puts her at direct odds with the traditions of her community.

Can this woman of conviction find the courage to seek grace from the Almighty?

Rebecca's Amish Heart Restored

Lies and secrets surround a young woman's heart. Can this shame-filled believer salvage her life and find true happiness?

Rebecca Byler is struggling with the truth. While this young Amish woman is determined to push everyone away, Eli Bricker is set on discovering the pain that holds her captive. When Rebecca finds little reassurance from her Old Order's strict ways, she's drawn to Eli's ailing grandmother, Mary, and a letter from her deceased mother.

Still blaming herself for a series of tragedies, Rebecca plans to leave Willow Springs in hopes of saving Eli from God's wrath. But Mary sets a plan in motion to share the love of Jesus with Rebecca and force her hand in marriage to keep both Eli and her from giving up on love.

Can this sharp-tongued woman find the courage to face her past and seek forgiveness from the Almighty?

Anna's Amish Fears Revealed 

Her faith in the Lord has been tried beyond all measure. Can this fearful believer rest secure in God's protective care for her life?

Anna Byler is paralyzed by fear and anxiety. While the young Amish woman is devastated after Simon Kauffman leaves the Amish community, she finds little comfort in her new relationship with Jesus to fill the void Simon left in her life.

Still wrestling with accepting God's comforting peace, Anna begins a journey to uncover the truth behind Simon's disappearance and then his untimely return to Willow Springs. But her discovery leads her to question both Simon and God's ultimate promises.

Can this woman of faith find the courage to have a peace-filled assurance in every aspect of her life?

***

Don't miss grabbing a free copy of The Amish Women of Lawrence County, and thank you for visiting with me today!

Tracy would love to hear from everyone and is eager to answer any questions you might have about her stories as well as questions about marketing strategies! The coffee is hot and the breakfast bar is loaded with muffins fresh from the oven so pour a cup of java and enjoy a pastry as we chat with Tracy!



20 comments:

  1. Good morning Tracey. I loved Emma’s story. Welcome to Seekerville today. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, so glad you could stop by today! Download Tracy's novella--she's so generous with her gifts for all!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lucy! I am so happy Debby invited me to share with you all today.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy, your 3-book premises sound really good. I'm going to check them out. Do you only write Amish stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Thanks for stopping by! As far as I know, Tracy's stories are all in the Amish genre. We'll find out more once she's able to stop by and say hello!

      Delete
    2. Hello Karen, I only write Amish stories at his time, but a new contemporary line is in the works.

      Delete
    3. Tracy, a new line sounds exciting!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to Seekerville, Tracy!
    Your series looks great! And what impresses me most is your confidence in marketing. Would you like to share any tips with us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I'd love to learn some marketing tips too!

      Delete
    2. My best tip for authors is to concentrate more on building your email list than anything else you do. At the end of the day, Social Media can change, delete and block you. But your email list is something NO ONE can take from you. You'll get the most engaged readers from your email list.

      Delete
    3. Great advice about the email list! Thanks, Tracy!

      Delete
  4. Hi Everyone! I'm so glad Tracy can be with us today! She's a delightful person and a wonderful author! Plus, her Buggy Talk podcast is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Tracy from your PA pal! I'm so happy to see all your book news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Friend, so good to read your stories and to know you as a friend..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you turning up everywhere! I love seeing your name pop up where ever I go!

      Delete
  7. I have loved everyone of Tracy’s books and can’t wait for more to come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy Tracy’s books and I’m looking forward to many more.

      Delete
  8. Hi Tracy, I've had the pleasure of reading some of your books and I look forward to more. Thanks for being here today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Connie, Thank you so much for reading and I hope you will continue to visit Willow Springs.

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble leaving a comment, please "clear your internet cache" and try again. You can find this in your browser settings under "clear history."