Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sunday Scripture & Prayer Request

Head of Jesus, 1890, by Enrique Simonet. [PD-US)

At that time Jesus exclaimed:
“I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
for although you have hidden these things
from the wise and the learned
you have revealed them to little ones.
Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will.
All things have been handed over to me by my Father.
No one knows the Son except the Father,
and no one knows the Father except the Son
and anyone to whom the Son wishes to reveal him.”

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart;
and you will find rest for yourselves.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”
Matthew 11:25-30


The Seekerville bloggers are praying for YOU and for our entire blog community. If you have any special intentions that need additional prayer coverage, leave a request for prayer in the comment section below. 

Please join us in praying for the United States--and the world--during this coronavirus outbreak. Also please pray for calm to be restored to our country and for peace to reign.

We are so grateful for all of you—for your friendship and your support! 
May the Lord bless you and your families and keep you safe.

3 comments:

  1. Several in our Church have just been diagnosed with cancer.
    Missionary friends of ours in Guatemala are sick but are too remote for testing. They just celebrated their 49 th Wedding Anniversary. Their daughter is also a missionary and a doctor and sent them medication.
    Please pray for our oldest son who is far from the Lord. Have not had contact with him for several months. He told us he was disappearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, we're covering all your needs with prayer. God bless you! Extra prayers for your son that his relationship with the Lord heals and that you can be with him in the not-too-distant future. Jesus, I trust in you!

      Delete
  2. Praying for you, Paula. I hope the Lord brings you peace.

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble leaving a comment, please "clear your internet cache" and try again. You can find this in your browser settings under "clear history."