Sunday, May 8, 2022

Sunday Scripture & Prayer Request

FOURTH SUNDAY OF EASTER

MOTHER'S DAY

The Good Shepherd, by German Artist Bernard
Plockhorst, 19th C. [PD-US]


Jesus said:
“My sheep hear my voice;
I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish.
No one can take them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all,
and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand.
The Father and I are one.”

John 10:27-30 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

to all the mothers and to women

with a mother's heart!

The Seekerville bloggers are praying for YOU and for our entire blog community. If you have any special intentions that need additional prayer coverage, leave a request for prayer in the comment section below. 

Please join us in praying for our country and for an end to the rising economy. Also, please pray for the people of Ukraine, for a halt to Russian aggression, and 
for the protection of our military.

GOD BLESS THE USA!

We are so grateful for all of you—for your friendship and your support! 

May the Lord bless you and keep you safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble leaving a comment, please "clear your internet cache" and try again. You can find this in your browser settings under "clear history."